Friday, October 2, 2015

Parting parents


I wander through hills by fading streaks,
Lying cold over autumn lawns and wonder,
With guided streams of tears, all frosted over
To mere shiny foster sheath,
How did time fish away my tinted days,
How my parents rejoiced my first leap then,
But now they growing senile gray,
And sorrows budding to full everywhere,
Now hath all sand dune bells rung to silence again,
Where once I flared throughout, my merry heart,
Across sharp edges of powdery lands
In my juvenile ages of move and fall

As though cloudburst of gray monsoon striking,
Punches thus my weakened walls too,
Peeling it to thinner and lean,
With blossoms of bliss burrowed ruthlessly,
And beasts pinning beats to zeal-less numb,
All within their diminishing arch

I pray all my divines heartily,
To breathe my joy to live again,
But globe never turned to betray laws,
For time hath been the sun in west
Marching unanchored, sealing east

I try to hold those times when I cried,
Or to hold those times I laughed
But proving softer than dissolving dews,
Through hidden base of creviced palms
Which, by virtue of phenomenon spell,
Every ‘now’ dissolves and disintegrates.







No comments: