Thursday, October 22, 2015

PARENT HOOD- ITS WISDOM BEHIND


I have become the father of first child and he is few months old. With the days pass by, I experience the level of responsibilities, the level of attachment and love that swirls within unknown spaces of my body and mind. The infinite, unfathomable depth of the sense of belonging, my child, my own flesh and blood puts me into inexpressible joy and happiness, which has bestowed me with a wisdom one step forward.The wisdom of Transitory existence strikes on thinking where, I was a child in the lap of my parents yesterday, but today myself holding one on my lap.
This feeling is what I believe my parents might have expressed same on seeing me or thinking of me from the day I was born. This opens my eyes to the fact that our parents are invincible, they are the Universe of one's existence, and the source of all love and care. So they deserve more (at least equal) love as what we feel for one's siblings.
But we come across many people who ignore their parents, disrespect their existence, considering them no better than one's power and position, or even fighting against them at times, in favor of one's sibling's happiness, prosperity and rights, which i now recognize as a sheer insane. The service of one's parents should never escape out of one's heart so that we teach the same lesson to one's siblings and reap same fruit.
So it is of paramount importance that we respect the cycle, which all of us are bound to experience and pass by.


No comments: