Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Epitome of love

Through the rising shadows of blended rainbow,
Through the tiny colors of mountain orchids,
Through the shiny dew drops of water lilies,
Through the luring fragrance of blooming roses,
I feel your smile flowing, from distance
With breathe holding charm and lure,
The feast for my long longed senses
Though for a moment we sit and dine,
My sweet love flows through roost and vine,
Of cents longer my heart says, were we?
The heavens gift; noblest assets as you,
Values that surpass some thousand self

Down through the autumn snowflakes,
Feel your soft presence warmer,
And feeble touches, like breezy autumn rustle
Rolling down, my freezing cheeks melt warm
Or in early sunrays, the sweetened flow with glow,
Bathing my shattered soul,
Thus love mightier, for holding globe;
A comfy nest in pockets, your sweetened self

So naught I trust, some flesh and blood,
But tiny crystals of charm and boon brood,
The remnants, until a complete built
That charm- so divine fed warmth,
Heavens even would urge, to rain down
Borrowing for some, or I brine for long
The love chosen, one from rarest heavens
And alike pearly diamond,
Some poor thieves cherished,
So shall, I cherish your presence, timeless
With love generous, till vibrancy toil.

2 comments:

sancha rai said...

Yet another heart touching poem...happy read

Green Globe said...

ha ha.....juz an expression..anway thanx a lot for your positive view