Tuesday, August 25, 2015

MIRROR MOON

Hundred thousand cells within,
Breathing strength of sublime fame,
Fragrance swept from summer bloom,
As though cradled through forest green,
Bubbling along glorious morning sheen

As my last nerve sedated, too dull,
And nights’ queen coursing my window full,
But reflect as though a portrait bright,
Affixed to nearby wall upright,
And to my chest fair mirage,

Swimming through my lusty heart,
Condense shine to miniature You,
All soothing a divine soothe,
Murmuring cells to drowsy nap,
Nothing then in me awake

Ferns then I dream blooming bright,
Or same blooms on autumn heights,
Leaves all blown though, and fallen,
Each with thousand petals bunched,
but all with your smiles borne,

By mid slanting next to fade,
You too smaller to tiny,
Till dawn breaks through windows same,
And my eyes wide with you gone
With flimsy sweetened carves on throbs

What for heavens my eyes see,
Roses and you bloom on same tree
Come near my midnight beauty queen,
Here I plucked frost from cold night,
All for you to sip its light!



No comments: