Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Figure of my life

Figure my life- O gods
Give me one reason
Why not to the slightest foreseen
Tomorrow as of sun and season

On and on, life chopping my present
Hard and softness through drunken path
Bouncing, falling, laughing and crying
Draught and desert with sun to bath

I see the same dusk in far west
Same dawn knocking my door next day
Conscience though hope that tomorrow be best
Yet my days end with “might” and “may”

It was the same soil my life began
And hoped from same soil, to rise and win
But as youth seldom halt, green as spring
Nor would I spared too, from fall and ruin

Why thus I wait for painted lawn,
To hold my dreams like rising dawn,
Though from same soil, do rise and win
Yet not I spared be, from fall and ruin

2 comments:

sancha rai said...

Nicely expressed la...

Green Globe said...

Ha ha ...thanx.....juz my thoughts going rampant like an elephant in the circus who lost control over himself