Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Three cents


Once, of pinched day labor,
Lying well in cozy bed, ceased soon,
As by the dawn of dreams,
Minute creature crawled, fast from afar
And though of an arrow speed, melted by,
Near me to mere crystal drop,
My scream mixed, with its divine breathe,
The very fraction, was I lifted too far,
Into whole heavens never revealed ere,
All behind me on track, divinity chasing faster-
The faint rise of new me thence began,
Journey towards a world newer afar

Short halt on mid yet, my nuptial,
Wedding a fair lady, an angel fairy,
Divine creature and virtuous born,
Thousand ballads for me composed ere,
My arrival thus, all too deep destined,
But my halt there wasn’t for long;
To pass some gaps before eternity
Thus soon bidding adieu, soared farther

The guide then, on a far dazzling world,
A lake, bright though on a cold winter night,
Beneath never beaten frost laden blow-
A mountain stood tall within, on small peak,
Holding convivial rocks, I climbed zenith,
Where stood yet, a dark leafless tree,
Under glitters of stars too near above,
Defined itself a moon tree, with moons dangling,
Thousands, as though diamond apples pinned,
All hardened for cents of some enduring spell,
And I, as if destined to free them all,
Holding keen at base, with heart restrained numb,
Tumbled all moons rolling down fast,
And into shining lake below floated, splashing,
Plunging and bouncing, everywhere merrily,
I heard echoes from every corners resurrect,
And drums were for their freedom beaten,
But least my eyes holding existence

Lying yet there aloof, a guest from earth,
Watched then black curves of Midnight Mountains,
Far in-lost world with summits touching stars,
My heart sobbed loud for world too away,
Till eyes drenched my whole face wet,
“Kinsmen living amidst those spaces afar”
Soon but my nerves were drowsy numb,
Crystals of frosted tears guiding,
A mirror sheath onto my weakened soul

An hour rolled, driven myself farther still,
Further yet to prints on next charming world,
A world of flowers buoyant dancing,
Over crystal fragranced water,
Saw, a night rest couch for sun built,
And as from long soar landed- rainbows greeted,
Scores, small and larger curves, emerging,
From one base, drooping beneath next,
One entwined with other near or far,
Blending until a single whole of tinted world,
And as my breath numbed by it,
A fair angel condensed within,
With hairs of flowers, and fragrance divine,
Asked me for any boon I most soothed be,
Heart with in spoke for an immortal soul there,
“But gaps of some watch to pass”, she sublimed,
No more my eyes sighted her.

Closing eyes tight and vibrant chants,
I wished my world breathed near once.
There found myself a one eyed creature,
Dangling down thin golden vine,
Soon thrown to unfathomable depth,
Which then was I back to earth?
Lying amongst hidden meadows,
Beneath guidance of wide stars now far above,
Body all frosted of chilling night dews,
Hair gone moldy and wild green,
Creases were whole over my sheath,
And bones too weakened, with crackling joints,
Felt some divinity within shining fair

Rising from long sleep, marched towards hall,
Found but all beyond order once was,
Time gap spoke- three hundred years past,
Some statue were built, old with ferns grown,
Strangers, the decaying remnants of blocks,
Young once I saw, when first built,
Nowhere were my friends present,
All to abode left, except me,
With some charm flowing, and divine length,
Marched eastwards, towards my old village-
To old hut, where once my parents nurtured me,

To my wonderment, existence overturned,
All past decayed, towers blooming around,
Yet there I unearthed my rusted metal trolley,
Once uncovered from wrecked old car, at twelve,
Amongst, I found the brass plate splints too,
Only plate throughout, father spent his meal,
Grasped all pieces on my palm, with tears,
Assets all of my house once,
There one of doors built,
Hung frames, fixed to wall,
With line of mine to three, many more below,
A small white dog barked-
Soon kneeling to feet, approaching,
And by door I fixed, for song echoing inside,
The tale of how I vanished,
I pushed the door with shrunken labor within,
To find myself not of same, a different one,
Small child crawled towards, and door closed again,
My time ripened then, to enter divinity,
Leaving that brass piece, and rusted trolley too,
Marched a return, with body shedding by parts,
From small to tiny, till gush of thin fuming air,
Rising higher above, entered the gifted world,
Destiny greeted my arrival,
The world seemed fairer, all for me made,
To live with my boon eternal,

Once I marched nearer, praising,
Sun woke up and approached near,
The gleam shining brighter,
Where then I opened my eyes too wide,
To find self under same roof,
With morning sun coursing,
And over my face shone,
The days remapped to me again,
Dream dissolved off my fairy tale,
Of three hundred years rewound time

Hoping for wondrous tale creep,
I sipped some cold creamy tea,
Curled into blanket’s warmth,
And closed my eyes harder again

5 comments:

sancha rai said...

Doctor, the way you put in your thoughts to write the high level poem is something i always liked it...keep sharing la,...

sancha rai said...

Doctor, the way you put in your thoughts to write any poem is simply wonderful and beautiful...keep posting la...great day

Green Globe said...

thank you so much Sancha sir....but m yet in grassroot level on efficient use of blog.....

sancha rai said...

hahah...time will tell you everything...keep trying la...if any mail me so that i will make a visit ...thanks

Green Globe said...

Ok sure, thank you so much